Mara As An Author
Ritual as Remedy
Embodied Practices for Soul Care
by Mara Branscombe
A step-by-step guide to potent self-care and soul-care rituals that awaken freedom, joy, intuition, self-love, and your inner mystic.
Published by Findhorn Press
• Explains how ritual can serve as a way to ground yourself, invite in the new, let go of what needs to be shed, and tap into your own inner powers
• Shares ancient and modern rituals, ceremonies, and practices to connect with the seasons, the lunar cycles, and the five elements, as well as open your heart, dance with your shadow self, grow your intuition and connect with your body
• Offers detailed instructions for each ritual, ceremony, and transformative healing practice
In this evocative and inspiring guide to ritual as healing balm for the psyche and soul, Mara Branscombe shares potent self-care and soul-care rituals that awaken freedom, joy, depth of spirit, and wild, untamed self-love. Harnessing the power of imagery and poetry, she shows how ritual can serve as a way to ground yourself, invite in the new, let go of what needs to be shed, and tap into your own inner powers. She explains how ritual invokes a unique magic that allows you to step outside of time and experience something beyond the mundane, connecting you to your inner mystic, the unseen realms, the sacred turning points in your life, and the truth of your soul’s calling.
Book will be available for purchase May 2022. Available for pre-order now:
Remedying a community through ritual…yoga, meditation, mysticism, and ritual are at the heart of Mara Branscombe’s Ritual as Remedy.
Invites readers to answer the ‘call of the inner mystic’… Branscombe’s instructions are detailed and easy to follow… those who can’t get enough of esoteric-flavored self-care will appreciate the bounty of rituals.
Mara Branscombe welcomes us into ritual as a doorway to the sacred in our everyday lives, and reminds us of our inherent connection to the great Mother through the cycles of the earth. She sprinkles poetry amid a carefully crafted roadmap shaped by her years on the path of love, inviting us to dance with our shadows and awaken the mystic within each of us, guided by the elements and aligned with the moon. This is potent medicine as we rise to tend to the cries of our embodied world.
A sacred alchemy of healing is found within the pages of Ritual of Remedy. Mara Branscombe weaves ancient teachings into powerful and accessible rituals that remind us that nothing is mundane, and that each moment holds the possibility for renewal.
Mara’s purposeful, steady instruction invites us to heal, transform and connect to what matters most. Ritual As Remedy is an embodied, wise and wondrous guidebook for our times.
Articles by Mara Branscombe
Mara is a regular contributor to gaia.com, Halfmoon Yoga, Sage, and Wanderlust.
Here are some topics Mara has written about:
- Honoring Spring Equinox: New Beginnings, Balance & Creativity
- Your Guide To Aligning With The Moon: Create Your Own Full Moon Ritual
- Activate a Daily Meditation Practice for Self-Love
- Crystal Healing
- Forest Bathing
- Drishti for the Holidays
- Mama Yoga — How To Have Your Own Yoga Practice With Your Kids
- A Full Moon Ritual: Women Who Gather Under the Light of the Moon
- Cultivate True Self Care